Monday, November 30, 2009

Project Bread

This post doesn't have to do with baking or cooking, but it does have to do with food so I feel it's totally relevant in this forum. A few weeks ago, my friends and I participated in Project Bread's Strike Out Hunger Bowlathon. I want to draw some attention (for the roughly 3 people who read this) to a really great charity that raises money and food (through walkathons, bowlathons, food drives, donations, etc) to feed those who are going hungry in Massachusetts. We often hear about those who are starving in other countries, and we overlook the fact that hundreds of thousands of people go without in our own state. Click here to donate!

This is Team Naan-Kosher* in all its glory:














(me, Nirja, Sam, Mayank)








*I know, right?

1 comment:

  1. Mayank looks like Peter Prakhabar. Ask him what this means.

    ReplyDelete